...

Musica do Momento

Teoria da semana


I know, should stop believing
I know, there’s no retrieving
It’s over now, what have you done?

sábado, fevereiro 02, 2008

Alone in the Dark

I'm just standing here... alone in the dark. I can't see. I'm sat on the ground against what i belive to be a wall... my heart is beatting fast... but still lonelyness hits mt with all of it's strengt.
How can I leave? Where am I? Why am I here? With time I beggin to dispare... i scream, i shout... but there is no ansewr. No one listens, no one cares. I'm just a grain of sand in a endless ocean flour. Why would they care? Why would they look? I'm nothing.
I'm alone. I feal the wind on my face, my hair flows. Memories come. If only I could turn back time! If only I've done it a little diferent! But then again... I'm nothing. A shatered mirror on someone's feat. Crowds pass me by. I feal like i could be screaming in the middle of them that no one would listen, no one would even try and see where the noise came from?
I'm alone. No shining knight will come on a beautifull white horse to rescue me. Love ain't nothing but a fools dream. I'm nothing but dust, a hand full of ashes that cover the bare naked floor. Why would someone listen. Why would someone care?
It's getting cold and i'm naked. Will i die frozen or mad? Would it be diferent if i was could in heart as all this cruel world is? Soon even that warm heart will get could. Soon there will no smile upon my face. I will be nothing but a shadow, a memory forgotten on someone's mind, an arased existence.
I'm alone. Tears fill my eyes. I'm tired of fighting against the whole world. The strengt i show it's nothing but illusion. I'm weak. I need protection. To be hold against someone's heart, to be loved, taken care of. Independece is nothing but a bubble in wich we close ourselfs to br protected against the wolves in this weacked world.
Once again I will have to raise my own sword and save myself. No one will come for me, no one ever comes. Fairy tales are just fairy tales. Stories in a forgotten book. I'm just alone and forgotten. No prince will come in my haide... because I'm nothing.
I'm nothing but a helpless dreamer pulled asaid from civilization because there is no place for me. Dreamers are nothing but fools. I will have to live in darkness and in shadows to hide from this cruel world. No melody, for more beautifull will help me. Rain falls down on my face and waches away all the dirt. I'm clean... but alone.
In the shadows I raise myself. After all it aint so bad after a while, you can get used to it! I'm alone in the dark but i raise my self and live in the shadows. I've always done it... i'll just keep on doing it!

Sem comentários: